? ??????????????Hold Yourself Together? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??10 Grabs Today. 1626 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????If The Crown Fits? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 1631 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instruction CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 30, 2008

i despise the dentist

as i said i despise the dentist. i had to go in today and get 3,yes 3 cavaties fille. grrr. thpought i only had 2 to fill today, but he saw and extra one on the films, grrr.and lucky me get to go back next month for 1 more. they did a good job, but they had to give me a double dose of novacain ont he bottom b/c it wore off a bit. then on the top the cavaties werein between the teeth so they had to use these awful spacer things that put pressure on your teeth. the felt horrible. so now my right side of my mouth is numb, i have a headache from holding my mouth open so long. oh and im hungry too but i cant eat for a while. if i do i will most likely end up biting my tounge or inside of my cheek. besides, not like i can taste the food right now. hopefully it wont take too long to wear off, last time it took like 2 or 3 hours to wear off, no fun i tell ya , no fun

0 comments: